Motorcycle Accident Attorneys in Denver
Proudly Serving the Denver Biker Community
Motorcycle accidents are often catastrophic and fatal since bikers do not have the same amount of protection as drivers of motor vehicles like cars and commercial trucks. Injured motorcyclists end up suffering costly medical expenses, lost income from missing work, property damage from the crash, and other damages. In order to recover their entitled compensation from the negligent driver, it is imperative to hire an experienced personal injury attorney.
If you have been injured in a motorcycle accident in Denver, CO, let Curtis | Walton Law protect your rights and best interests throughout the legal process, while you focus on recovering from your injuries. Since every lawyer in our firm rides, our law firm has been dedicated to helping bikers inside and outside the courtroom. We are actively involved in the Colorado biker community, attending rallies, events, and rides.
Call (720) 815-4402 or complete our online contact form to schedule a free consultation and speak with our legal team of bikers.
Handling a Wide Range of Personal Injury Cases
Not only do we focus on motorcycle accidents, but we have a decade of experience handling a variety of personal injury claims in Denver. Our firm can thoroughly investigate the accident, gather and assess evidence, figure out all your available legal options, negotiate with insurance companies, and maximize your entitled award or settlement.
Curtis | Walton Law handles the following types of personal injury cases in Denver:
- Car accidents – If you were injured in a car accident, our legal team can hold the negligent driver liable for your injuries. Common car accident cases we handle include drunk driving accidents, distracted driving accidents, fatigued driving accidents, Uber/Lyft accidents, multivehicle accidents, and other types of auto accidents.
- Commercial trucking accidents – Since commercial trucks are massive in weight and size, a collision involving a semi-truck or tractor-trailer is typically devastating in nature. Not only can the truck driver be responsible, but other parties as well, including the trucking company, truck part manufacturers, or cargo loaders and shippers.
- Dog bites – Pet owners are responsible for making sure their pets do not attack others. When a dog attacks, the victim may be entitled to financial compensation by filing a lawsuit against the dog owner.
- Insurance bad faith – After paying monthly insurance premiums, you expect your insurer to pay your claim in the event of an accident. Unfortunately, it is not uncommon for insurance companies to unjustly deny claims.
- Mold and asbestos – Exposure to toxic substances, such as asbestos and mold, can have serious health effects. Long-term exposure may result in mesothelioma, which is a deadly cancer.
- Pedestrian accidents – When a pedestrian is struck by a motor vehicle, the injuries are often devastating and fatal. Drivers frequently cause pedestrian accidents by distracted driving, drunk or drugged driving, speeding, reckless driving, and other negligent acts.
- Slip and fall accidents – Property owners have a duty to keep their premises reasonable safe for others. If you were injured in a slip and fall accident caused by a dangerous condition on someone else’s property, you may be able to file a premises liability lawsuit against the owner.
- Wrongful death – If a person dies in an accident caused by a negligent party, the surviving members of the deceased person’s family may file a wrongful death lawsuit on behalf of their loved one. Common damages include hospital bills prior to the person’s death, funeral and burial expenses, loss of income, loss of retirement benefits, and loss of companionship and affection.
Schedule a Free Case Evaluation Today!
Do not hesitate to let our Denver legal team fight for you. We provide all our clients with knowledgeable and personalized legal services.
Contact us today at (720) 815-4402 to let us get started on your case!
Motorcycle Accident $425,000
A car pulled out in front of our client, causing him to T-bone the car, resulting in serious injuries.
Motorcycle Accident $400,000
While riding his motorcycle, and a car made a left turn in front of our client, clipping the motorcycle and causing him to go airborne. This resulted in multiple severe injuries to our client.
Dog Bite $375,000
Our client was bitten by one of the employee's dogs of a business open house.
Uninsured Accident $375,000
Mold & Asbestos Case $330,000
Our client's home flooded, causing property damage and illness due to mold.
Motorcycle Accident $325,000
Our client was riding his motorcycle to work and crashed due to a negligent driver, causing a brain injury.
Car Accident $300,000
Our client was stopped in traffic and was rear-ended, pushing him into traffic where he was T-boned.
Car Accident $183,000
Two couples were injured in a car accident.
Slip and Fall Accident $180,000
Our client sustained a knee injury from slip and fall on ice in January in the mountains, in Estes Park CO.
Motorcycle Accident $165,000
Our had client had two motorcycle accidents during the same year. Our firm represented her for both. In the first, a person ran a red light and she laid her bike down - $115k and in the second one, she was rear-ended on motorcycle at a stop light by an uninsured driver. We recovered $50k, her UM policy limits.