Fort Collins Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
Helping Injured Motorcyclists from the Fort Collins Biker Community
Unfortunately, motorcycle accidents are almost always devastating because of the lack of protection bikers have compared to motor vehicle drivers. Catastrophic injuries can result in significant medical expenses, long-term treatment and care, lost income or ability to ever work again, and a lifetime of pain and suffering. On the other hand, there is nothing more tragic than the loss of a life, especially for the surviving family members.
If you have been injured in a motorcycle accident in Fort Collins or lost a loved one to a negligent driver, look no further than Curtis | Walton Law to let us fight for your entitled compensation. Since every lawyer of our legal team is part of the Colorado biker community and often attends events, rallies, and rides with our fellow motorcyclists. We have won large settlements on behalf of injured bikers throughout the state.
Do not hesitate to contact us today at (720) 815-4402 and schedule a free case evaluation.
Personal Injury Cases in Fort Collins
Our legal team has nearly 10 years of legal experience handling motorcycle accidents and other personal injury matters. We can thoroughly review your case, figure out your available legal options, develop a strong and personalized case strategy, and protect your rights and best interests inside and outside the courtroom.
The following types of personal injury cases our firm handles include:
- Car accidents – Every licensed driver has a duty of care to obey the traffic laws and operate their vehicles in a safe manner. If a negligent driver causes a crash, the victim can seek compensation in the form of an insurance claim or personal injury lawsuit. Our firm handles drunk driving accidents, distracted driving accidents, fatigued driving accidents, rideshare vehicle accidents, and more.
- Commercial truck accidents – Commercial truck accidents are generally devastating because of a semi-truck's or tractor-trailer's massive size and weight compared to a noncommercial vehicle. Although the truck driver may be solely at fault for driving in a negligent manner or violating traffic laws, but the trucking company, truck part manufacturer, or cargo loader or shipper may also be partially responsible for the crash.
- Dog bites – While dogs are considered man’s best friend, they still have the propensity to attack or bite people, including the family members who take care of them. If a dog bites another person, the victim may file a lawsuit against the dog owner for failure to take steps to prevent the injury.
- Insurance bad faith – When you are involved or injured in a car accident, you expect your insurer to pay for your claim, especially after paying premiums every month. Unfortunately, insurance companies tend to unreasonably reject valid claims, which is why you can hold them accountable for insurance bad faith with the help of an attorney.
- Pedestrian accidents – When a pedestrian is struck by a motor vehicle, the injuries are typically devastating. Like motorcyclists, pedestrians do not have the same amount of protection as drivers. The common cause of pedestrian accidents is driver negligence.
- Slip and fall accidents – Commercial and private property owners have a duty to ensure their premises are safe for guests and patrons. If you are injured in a slip and fall accident on someone else’s property, you may be eligible to file a premises liability lawsuit against the owner for his/her failure to repair or warn you of hazards on the property.
- Wrongful death – If you have lost a loved one in an accident caused by a negligent party, you may be able to file a wrongful death lawsuit on behalf of your deceased family member. Although no amount of money is worth the life of your loved one, compensation can help you pay for many expenses associated with the accident.
Request a Free Case Review Today!
Curtis | Walton Law is ready to guide you through the intricacies of the legal system. We have helped countless clients obtain the most favorable outcomes in their cases.
Call (720) 815-4402 or contact us today to speak with our Fort Collins legal team.
Motorcycle Accident $425,000
A car pulled out in front of our client, causing him to T-bone the car, resulting in serious injuries.
Motorcycle Accident $400,000
While riding his motorcycle, and a car made a left turn in front of our client, clipping the motorcycle and causing him to go airborne. This resulted in multiple severe injuries to our client.
Dog Bite $375,000
Our client was bitten by one of the employee's dogs of a business open house.
Uninsured Accident $375,000
Mold & Asbestos Case $330,000
Our client's home flooded, causing property damage and illness due to mold.
Motorcycle Accident $325,000
Our client was riding his motorcycle to work and crashed due to a negligent driver, causing a brain injury.
Car Accident $300,000
Our client was stopped in traffic and was rear-ended, pushing him into traffic where he was T-boned.
Car Accident $183,000
Two couples were injured in a car accident.
Slip and Fall Accident $180,000
Our client sustained a knee injury from slip and fall on ice in January in the mountains, in Estes Park CO.
Slip and Fall Accident $157,500
Our client slipped at a convenience store.